Trash Removal Zone
- •Basically, all trash-removal devices in the rotor-spinning machines are the same, namely, nothing more than a larger or smaller opening roller housing.
- •The high peripheral speed of the opening roller causes the coarser trash particles to be hurled outwards at this position [a] while the fibres continue with the roller & pass into the feed tube [b].
- •Unfortunately, on account of its lighter weight, a large part of the fine dust goes with them.
•The eliminated trash is carried away either :
- –Pneumatically , by suction extraction, or
- Mechanically, by a small transport belt on the floor of the collection chamber [c].
•The removal density depends upon :
- The design of the assembly.
- –The air-flow conditions.
- –The degree of opening of the feedstock.
- –The speed of rotation of the opening roller.
Go to Top of Page