Latest Developments in Rotor Spinning Machines
•Main features of these machine are :-.
- Rotor speeds up to 130000 rpm with aero air bearings.
- Delivery speeds up to 200 m/min.
- Up to 280 spinning positions.
- Gauge of 245mm for large round cans & rectangular cans.
- Count range from 125 tex to 10 tex [ne 5 to 60].
- Spinning unit for drafts up to 400.
- Complete range of spinning elements for all types of rotor yarns.
- Rotor diameter from 30 to 56 mm.
- Efficient trash removal.
- Syncro top technology for yarn-like Piecings.
- Modern compressed air technology for rotor cleaning.
- Redipac package quality for cylindrical & conical cross-wound packages [ 2 degrees , 3 degrees 51 minutes , 4 degrees 20 minutes].
- Package weight up to 5 kg.
- Package diameter up to 340 mm.
- Infinitely variable drives for draft & twist.
- Integrated automation for rotor cleaning, piecing, package change , batch change, empty tube feeding.
- Package & batch change without starter bobbins.
- Package removal systems :- a] package lift. B] servopac. C] Servocone.
- Comprehensive function & quality monitoring systems.
- Cubican system for fully automatic can handling.
- Extremely low noise emission.
Go to Top of Page