Effect of Sliver Preparation on Fibre Disorder at Rotor Groove.
By:- S.M.Ishtiaque & Ajay Saxena
•On the basis of studies carried
out , the following conclusions can be drawn :-.
- 1.Fibre orientation at rotor groove is inferior to those in the feed sliver.
- 2.Proportion of the curved ends in the corresponding sliver & rotor groove ring decreases , while the coefficient of relative fibre parallelisation increases , with the increase of drawframe passages.
- 3. Mean fibre length at rotor groove increases with the increase of drawframe passages.
- 4. Better fibre straightening , but not much improvement in fibre parallelisation is achieved with the second drawframe passage.
- 5. Yarn tenacity increase with the introduction of the drawframe passages.
Go to Top of Page